Re: 8.2 planning features

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: 8.2 planning features
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov said:
> Hi there,
>
> I and Teodor are going to give a talk on conference
> "Corporate database systems-2006" here in Moscow and we need info about
> new  features planned in 8.2 release. Bruce, do you have a list of them
> ?

Speaking of which, I previously said that I intended to work on providing
first class enumeration types for postgres for 8.2. It's now looking very
unlikely that I'll have time to do that, so if any adventurous soul feels
like doing this or is just looking for a project please speak up - I'm quite
prepared to offer help and suggestions. You'll make thousands of migrating
MySQL users happy.

cheers

andrew