Re: [GENERAL] Re: could not load library "$libdir/sslutils": inpg_upgrade process

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: could not load library "$libdir/sslutils": inpg_upgrade process
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/03/2017 09:01 PM, DrakoRod wrote:
> Yes I installed Postgres Enterprise Manager Agent time ago in this server to
> test agent, but now I don't use it.
>
> Amm if you refer the EDB install with binaries PostgreSQL one-click yes, but
> is not a EDB Advanced Server , is a normal Cluster installed by EDB
> binaries.

Best guess is you are dealing with an apples and oranges situation,
where you changed the environment and the extension is looking for
something that is not there. See Tom's answer. Just out of curiosity,
where do you get the extension from?