Re: [HACKERS] psql -e and -n flags

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql -e and -n flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 02:07 PM 2/6/00 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>The suggestion I have is to offer the traditional behaviour with a single
>-e flag, so there's little change for anyone switching from <7.0, and the
>"full" echo mode with two -e flags. I'd then change the flags in the
>regression drivers to -e -e. Comments? Better ideas?

"-E"?  Or another flag?  I think "-e -e" is a real kludge.  If I
thought the full-echo mode were only useful for regression tests I wouldn't
care, but I like the idea of a full echo and I'm sure others do, too, so
I'd rather see it be receive full flag citizenship rather than the double
"-e" bit.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] psql -e and -n flags
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] psql -e and -n flags