Re: [Sender Address Forgery]Re: pg_(total_)relation_size andpartitioned tables

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [Sender Address Forgery]Re: pg_(total_)relation_size andpartitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/01/17 22:51, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I'm setting this patch to Returned with feedback.

OK.  Sorry that I couldn't reply here since the CF started.  I have
written some code to implement the pg_partition_root() idea you mentioned
upthread earlier this week, but hasn't been able to share it on the list
yet.  I will post it soon and create a new entry in the next commit fest.

Thanks,
Amit