Re: vacuumdb/clusterdb/reindexdb: allow specifying objects to process in all databases

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: vacuumdb/clusterdb/reindexdb: allow specifying objects to process in all databases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 03:25:42PM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> rebased

I saw that this thread was referenced elsewhere [0], so I figured I'd take
a fresh look.  From a quick glance, I'd say 0001 and 0002 are pretty
reasonable and could probably be committed for v17.  0003 probably requires
some more attention.  If there is indeed interest in these changes, I'll
try to spend some more time on it.

[0] https://postgr.es/m/E0D2F0CE-D27C-49B1-902B-AD8D2427F07E%40yandex-team.ru

--
Nathan Bossart