Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init
Дата
Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 09:56:04AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hmm.  I have been looking at this patch, and the lack of centralized
> solution that could be used for other GUCs worries me like Fujii-san,
> even if this would prevent an incorrect use of MaxBackends in contexts
> where it should not be used because it is not initialized yet.  I
> don't think it is a good idea in the long-term to apply this as-is.

Alright.  I think the comment adjustments still apply, so I split those out
to a new patch.

--
Nathan Bossart
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Creation of an empty table is not fsync'd at checkpoint