Re: pgfoundry is down

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: pgfoundry is down
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 03:27:51PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> - --On Friday, November 09, 2007 14:22:24 -0500 Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>
> wrote:
>

> > pgfoundry is down
>
> Yup, I'm moving it to IO so taht I can reformat the server it is on now to free
> up 75G of disk space so that nagios doesn't keep complaining about low disk
> space ...

I don't mean to be cranky, but it'd have been nice to accomplish all the
work needed for pgfoundry _before_ shutting down gborg.

From watching much of the recent events from the sidelines, one might be
excused in forming the impression that many things are happening as
emergencies.  We seem to have an awful lot of emergencies lately.  Is
something going on?

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of magic smoke