Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 12 March 2007 17:27, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
> > Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >> I'm bouncing this over to -www as well to hear what people think about
> >> that part. If we do that, I'd definitely like to see a proper page and
> >> not just a FAQ link.
> >
> > Agreed, though there's no reason not to have both. Including it on the
> > main site will add an air of legitimacy to satisfy PHBs.
>
> I've added such a page to the site now, and linked it in from the
> support section and from the front page. The text is more or less copied
> directly from the FAQ. Updates to the text are always welcome ;-)
>
> I suggest that we remove it from the FAQ, or replace it with a reference
> to the website, once the site has updated.

I'd suggest we add this into the documentation where it belongs :-)

--
Robert Treat