Re: website design

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: website design
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> Just a suggestion, but is the page allowed to be database driven,
> ie: something like a blog [us pre existing code like slashcode or
> postnuke or something]
>
> or does it have to be static to support the mirroring that is currently
> in place.

has to be mirrorable ... vince and I have tried, in the past, to think of
a good way of making it both dynamic *and* mirrorable, but never was able
to come up with what we thought were clean methods ... if you can think of
something, please feel free to propose it though, since there are various
projects we are working on that are going to be more database driven, and,
therefore, less mirrorable ;(