Pl/PGSQL error

От Felipe Carasso
Тема Pl/PGSQL error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

    I have been developping a small DB system mixing libpq and
PL/PGSQL. Recently I tried to extract the system from a Postgres
7.1/RedHat 6.2 tar file to a Postgres 7.1/RedHat 7.2 and a few errors
regarding the PL/PGSQL instalation have been happening. The first one was
fixed by redoing the CREATE commands for the language, but then another
one happened and I can't seem to figure out how to get around it:

ERROR:  fmgr_info: cache lookup for language 114594 failed

    Any clues? Thanks in advance!

[]'s
                                       .HHHHHHH . HHHHHHHHHHHHH.         //
                                      .HHHHHHH .|i HHHHRIMHARIHH.      ,':
  F e l i p e                         HHHH --+~  ``\ HHHHHHHHHHHH      ; :
                                     .HH  _`;      ``\_ HHHHHHHHH      ; ;
       (H r i m h a r i)             HHH`' `~'`.       ````---..___.  ,';
                                     HHHHHHHHHH \                   \//'
              C a r a s s o          HHHHHHHHHHH `|                   \
                                     HHHHHHHHHHH ,   \-\______  /~|   ;
                                     `HHHHHHHHHH ;:\ :` HHH  / /   ;  :`
                                      HHHHHHHHH ;:` ;: HHHH |_ \    -\\
  hrimhari@rdc.puc-rio.br             `HHHHHH +/,  _;:` HHHH _//     //
  wwwusers.rdc.puc-rio.br/hrimhari/    `HHHH '  `  ~  ` HHHH ~ `    ~^-
  /"\
  \ /  Campanha da fita ASCII - contra mail html e reply nao editado
   X   ASCII ribbon campaign - against html mail and non-edited reply
  / \