Re: GUI Interfaces

От Anthony E . Greene
Тема Re: GUI Interfaces
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Are there any other GUI Interfaces with PostgreSQL other then Pgaccess?

GtkSQL is a simple query tool, but it comes in handy sometimes. I like it
because I can have multiple queries available, copy/paste between them, load
queries from disk, save queries to disk, and see the structure of the table
while I work.

You can do all this with multiple xterms using psql and vi, but it's just
not as nicely integrated.

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D