PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-general

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Lincoln Yeoh, )
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  ("Moray McConnachie", )
    Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Jeff MacDonald, )
  Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Jeff MacDonald, )

Please let me make a plug for the fine PostgreSQL merchandise available
at:

    http://www.pgsql.com/products.html

I have the hat, keychain, and shirts.  I wear the hat all the time,
sometimes even when I am in my pajamas (scarey).  The elephant is not
some cheap silk-screen, but an embroidered elephant, with the word
PostgreSQL embroidered on the back.

They keychain is also very nice.  Not a cheap piece of metal, but a
quality elephant medallion.

I was walking downtown last month with my PostgreSQL hat and my
Addison-Wesley shirt, and I thought, "Gee, I am an advertisement for
myself."

                 |  (610) 853-3000

В списке pgsql-general по дате сообщения: