Re: Installation problem with RC2

От Gino Lucrezi
Тема Re: Installation problem with RC2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Hmm, odd - that's the second time I've seen that error mentioned today.
> Please try one of the following (I'm particularly interested to hear if
> the second option works, but I appreciate it's a lot more work). BTW, do
> you have the PostgreSQL Win32 beta installed? If so, what version?

I'll try the second one, then. I'll do it monday at work. I agree that it might be related to having installed other
versions,previously. I tried to remove all previous installations, but to no avail.

No, I'm not using the PostgreSQL Win32Beta. My XP workstation is acting as a client for a Linux server running 7.3 (as
soonas we get a new server we'll install 8.0 on it, I can't wait).

Unfortunately I don't have a spare server for experimenting with different PostgreSQL versions, so I can't touch the
7.3one for now.

Gino