RE: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> > Great.  Rumour has it there is some HOT transaction code in there,
>> among
>> > other things.
>> >

>> We may find that that HOT transaction code is the same as our
>> transaction code, which I guess would mean ours is HOT too.
Yes, that's the point.  It gives us a measure of where our code stands in
relation to (previously) commercial code.  If it's as good or better than
IBs (assuming that IBs is good in the area of concern), great.  If not, we
can look for ideas.  Either way, we win!

MikeA

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Opensource