Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Lamar Owen wrote:
... >Also, I believe that we should have a link to the Debian packages that >Oliver puts together somewhere on the
downloadpage.

http://packages.debian.org is sufficient; since Debian has a central
repository, Debian users should not need detailed URLs for the individual
packages, and the packages will not be much use to non-Debian users.

--      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/                ========================================
Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "He that loveth father of mother more than me is
not     worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more      than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not
   his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of      me."                   Matthew 10:37,38