Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
2009/5/18 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
> Pavel Stehule escribió:
>
>> others tricks http://www.postgres.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL_SQL_Tricks
>
> There's a lot of good stuff in there ... would you care about
> copying/moving it to wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets ?

This contents is free - and if you would do it, please do it. My
english isn't good, so it's work for someone with good english. I am
maintainer and founder of this site, and I am granting rights for free
content copy.

Regards
Pavel

> --
> Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org