Re: pg_class.relistemp

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: pg_class.relistemp
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jul 14, 2011, at 9:55 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> Far back. But you only need it in >= 9.1. Older versions have the pg_class.relistemp column anyway.

Yeah.

> Not sure how this helps, though. If you modify pgTAP to install that automatically in pgTAP when dealing with a new
serverversion, you might as well modify its queries to use relispersistence = 't' directly when dealing with a new
serverversion. It works as a manual work-around if you can't upgrade pgTAP, I guess.

Yeah, that's what I'd rather avoid. I'll probably have to modify the function that makes the call to look at the
versionnumber. Annoying, but do-able.
 https://github.com/theory/pgtap/blob/master/sql/pgtap.sql.in#L5894

Best,

David

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: pg_class.relistemp
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Need help understanding pg_locks