PosgreSQL 10 things to know about ?

От Chris Humphries
Тема PosgreSQL 10 things to know about ?
Дата
Re: PosgreSQL 10 things to know about ?  (Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>)
Список pgsql-general
1) FREE
2) FAST
3) "real" true acid rdbms (*cough* unlike mysql *cough*)
4) Been around for a long time (codebase is solid and well tested)
5) Secure
6) Has cool stuff like triggers, views, functions, rules
7) Good community support
8) "battle" testing in production environments (like e-com, and government sites)
9) Portable
10) Works like a women magnet, just uttering it's very name...

1) read the user docs
2) read the admin docs
2) search mailing list archives for answers

--
Chris Humphries
Development InfoStructure