Re: Premature view materialization in 8.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Premature view materialization in 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@utahpython.org> writes:
> I can do that...  you don't think the fact I mentioned, that
> redefining the view to leave out the expensive function fixes the
> problem, is relevant?

Hm, I'd not have thought that an expensive function would get evaluated
partway up the join tree, but maybe that's wrong.  You never did show
us the actual view definition ...

Сообщение: Re: Premature view materialization in 8.2?
Сообщение: Re: Premature view materialization in 8.2?