Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup
Дата
Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 16:10 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> Jeff Davis has a patch pending
> (1365493015.7580.3240.camel@sussancws0025) that passes the buffer_std
> flag down to MarkBufferDirtyHint() for exactly that reason. I thought we
> were on track committing that, but rereading the thread it doesn't look
> that way.
>
> Jeff, care to update that patch?

Rebased and attached. Changed so all callers use buffer_std=true except
those in freespace.c and fsmpage.c.

Simon, did you (or anyone else) have an objection to this patch? If not,
I'll go ahead and commit it tomorrow morning.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения