Re: Idle processes chewing up CPU?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Idle processes chewing up CPU?
Дата
Re: Idle processes chewing up CPU?
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 16:44 +1000, Brendan Hill wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> Sorry, I had the stack trace so I thought it was enough. I'll make sure the
> debug environment is set up and post the full stack traces again.

No worries. Sorry it cost you time.

I've extended the wiki article on win32 debug info to (hopefully)
explain how to identify a useful stack trace, or at least a likely bogus
one. If you feel like a look I'd value your opinion especially when it
comes to clarity/readability.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows

--
Craig Ringer