Re: USA Disaster

От Carlos Felipe Zirbes
Тема Re: USA Disaster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Most of New York is in shock and so is the rest of the world, I might add.

Information is pretty confuse at this time. I had heard before that there
were at least 40,000 people at the WTC at the moments of the crashes, not
20,000. It's been reported that there were at least 300 people on the
planes. Ant it seems that at the moment of the collapse of the first tower
there were hundres of firemen and paramedics inside the building. The losses
are almost countless.

USA will certainly fire a retaliation act somewhere in the world againt the
terrorists, once it finds out who are them. That scares me because it really
can start a war. But I don't think any country will be brave enough to claim
responsability for the act. If the one to blame is really Osama Bin Laden I
don't know what USA can do, since it has been after Osama for years now and
never got even near him.

I have also heard that maybe the army will take over the control of the
country, putting Bush aside. Just don't know if that can really happen...

Carlos Felipe Zirbes
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail: carlosz@dbserver.com.br
Fone: (51) 3342-8055
Fax: (51) 3342-4838