Re: OSX intel

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: OSX intel
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 22:36 +0900, Michael Glaesemann wrote:
> Yes, there have been reports that it builds. You can check the
> archives for details.

Are we prepared to declare that OS/X on Intel is an officially supported
platform for the 8.1 release series? If so, we should add that
information to the list of supported platforms for the REL8_1_STABLE
branch. Given how (relatively) popular OS/X Intel machines will before
the 8.1 branch is retired, we should at least clarify the status of the
OS/X Intel port.

BTW, I notice that there isn't an OS/X Intel machine in the buildfarm.
Does anyone have access to one?

-Neil