Deletion of Large Objects (was Re: [Re: JDBC compliance])

От Abel Muiño
Тема Deletion of Large Objects (was Re: [Re: JDBC compliance])
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
El mié, 08-01-2003 a las 17:31, Abel Muiño escribió:
>     By now, I'll stick to the 7.1 compatibility mode with database rules
> for deleting the large objects when deleting the row.

        Hum... but it seems that I can't delete rows from pg_largeobject
with a
user different from "postgres", even when I "GRANT DELETE ON
pg_catalog.pg_largeobject TO myuser".

        What am I missing?

(Sorry for the off-topic and replying to myself)
--
Abel Muiño Vizcaino