Fw: ERROR: Relation product does not exist!!

От vijay
Тема Fw: ERROR: Relation product does not exist!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi all,

 From Redhad Linux 7, I copied all PostgreSQL 7.0.3 database

files and moved all the database files to Fedora Linux 10.

I didn't take a dump using pg_dump.

Then, on Fedora Linux 10,  I uninstalled PostgreSQL 7.3.4 and installed PostgreSQL 7.0.3.

Postmaster is running and when I list using \d all the tables are

listed. But, When I try select * from product; I get,

ERROR: Relation product does not exist. I tried with

select * from "product"; also.

For select * from pga_schema; I get,

ERROR: Cannot find attribute 1 of relation default_test.

Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

Many thanks in advance.

Vijay