Re: Issues with pugs site

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Issues with pugs site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hey Joe,

Sorry for not addressing your problem the first two times. I do not recall setting you up with PUGs access in the past,
butmy memory isn't so good either.

What group are you affiliated with? Each PUG is specific to a city or region so in order for you to post, I would have
toknow what city or region you were organizing PUGs for. This is not a general blog service, if that wasn't clear
before.

And, I may not be able to set it up until next week, as I am taking a small vacation.

-Selena

--
Me: http://www.chesnok.com