Attribute inhrel not found

От Fernando del Valle
Тема Attribute inhrel not found
Дата
Re: Attribute inhrel not found  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've recently updated my PostgreSQL 6.5 to version 7.0.3. I had dumped all data
and reloaded it correctly. It is running in a Pentium III 550 in RedHat 6.1. My
problem is that one of my databases, although it is running correctly and all
data is retrievable, can't be dumped. As soon as I do a 'pg_dump buscamores', I
receive the following error:

getInherits(): SELECT failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:  Attribute 'inhrel' not found
'.

I tried to do the same in 7.0.2 with the same database and it performs the
dumping. None of my tables use the concept of inheritance nor foreign keys. I
need the dump for backup purposes.

One more thing: pg_attribute doesn't have this attribute. Is this an extra
requirement of 7.0.3 that hasn't been satisfied by the initdb and the 'psql -e
buscamores < buscamores.out'?

Please help me !!!

Thanks in advance,

Fernando del Valle