Обсуждение: Please test

Please test

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Hello,

We have a new release process and download location for the ODBC driver

Please test these and get back to us.

so either place works

Dave Cramer

Re: Please test

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi Dave,

On Wed, 2024-05-08 at 09:55 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> We have a new release process and download location for the ODBC
> driver

Did you stop releasing source tarballs? I need them to build the RPMs.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Re: Please test

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Well, this is a work in progress
Thanks for the feedback

Dave Cramer

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 11:31 AM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Wed, 2024-05-08 at 09:55 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> We have a new release process and download location for the ODBC
> driver

Did you stop releasing source tarballs? I need them to build the RPMs.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Re: Please test

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2024-05-08 at 09:55 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> We have a new release process and download location for the ODBC
> driver

FYI:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDQ5Nz9Hiq6RP-%2Bemn%2B1jo4PH7mzDK%2Bm9_cjxcHM4mhQspPrw%40mail.gmail.com

Any reason why the URL changed btw? (not complaining, just asking)

Cheers,