Обсуждение: Table data migration from single server to Flexi server

Table data migration from single server to Flexi server

От
Bagesh kamar singh

Hi team,

I need help. Recently we migrated our postgreSQL single server to flexi server. We need to move data from a table from a single server database to a flexi server database. My table has around 12GB data. We need to migrate only this table data to the flexi server.
Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
  Bagesh kumar singh

Re: Table data migration from single server to Flexi server

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Hi

Please use pg_dump for taking the backup, you can find the details on the link below.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan

I need help. Recently we migrated our postgreSQL single server to flexi server. We need to move data from a table from a single server database to a flexi server database. My table has around 12GB data. We need to migrate only this table data to the flexi server.
Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
  Bagesh kumar singh
mob-8888802459

Re: Table data migration from single server to Flexi server

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
On 2024-05-02 13:24, Bagesh kamar singh wrote:
<snip>
>> Recently we migrated our postgreSQL single server to flexi server.

Hmmm, what's "Flexi server"?

Doing a quick online search just now isn't showing things that seem
to be PostgreSQL related.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift