Обсуждение: RPM status update

RPM status update

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

Rhere is a problem with accessing the buildfarm machines because of
network issues since last weekend. It is being actively worked on. I'm
seeing the reports about unsigned packages, but there is not much we can
do now. Sorry about that.

I'll keep this list updated when the issue is fixed.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Re: RPM status update

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Thu, 2024-04-18 at 15:49 +0100, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> There is a problem with accessing the buildfarm machines because of
> network issues since last weekend. It is being actively worked on. I'm
> seeing the reports about unsigned packages, but there is not much we
> can do now. Sorry about that.
>
> I'll keep this list updated when the issue is fixed.

This issue is now fixed.