Обсуждение: [MASSMAIL]Comment about handling of asynchronous requests in postgres_fdw.c

[MASSMAIL]Comment about handling of asynchronous requests in postgres_fdw.c

От
Etsuro Fujita
Дата:
Hi,

We updated $SUBJECT in back branches to make it clear (see commit
f6f61a4bd), so I would like to propose to do so in HEAD as well for
consistency.  Attached is a patch for that.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения

Re: Comment about handling of asynchronous requests in postgres_fdw.c

От
Etsuro Fujita
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 8:51 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> We updated $SUBJECT in back branches to make it clear (see commit
> f6f61a4bd), so I would like to propose to do so in HEAD as well for
> consistency.  Attached is a patch for that.

Pushed.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita