Обсуждение: Support boolcol IS [NOT] iso-8859-1 in partition pruning

Support boolcol IS [NOT] iso-8859-1 in partition pruning

От
David Rowley
Дата:
While working on 4c2369ac5, I noticed there's close to as much code to
disallow BooleanTests in the form of "IS UNKNOWN" and "IS NOT UNKNOWN"
in partition pruning as it would take to allow pruning to work for
these.

The attached makes it work.

David

Вложения

Re: Support boolcol IS [NOT] iso-8859-1 in partition pruning

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 at 15:38, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> While working on 4c2369ac5, I noticed there's close to as much code to
> disallow BooleanTests in the form of "IS UNKNOWN" and "IS NOT UNKNOWN"
> in partition pruning as it would take to allow pruning to work for
> these.

I looked at this again and reminded myself that it's quite trivial. I
pushed the patch after doing a bit more work on the comments.

David