Обсуждение: Password error

Password error

От
Miguel Angel Erut Carrillo
Дата:
Hello,

I recently installed the pgAdmin 4 application to use PostgreSQL on my Mac, and when I am in the Dashboard, to connect
tothe Server it asks for a password. I have entered all the password I can possibly come up with, since the one I
thoughtwould be the one doesn’t work, and none of them work. I may have done something wrong along the installation
processor something. Please, how could I fix this?

Thank you,

Miguel Erut

Re: Password error

От
Yogesh Mahajan
Дата:
Hi,

Are you able to connect postgresql via psql terminal?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

I recently installed the pgAdmin 4 application to use PostgreSQL on my Mac, and when I am in the Dashboard, to connect to the Server it asks for a password. I have entered all the password I can possibly come up with, since the one I thought would be the one doesn’t work, and none of them work. I may have done something wrong along the installation process or something. Please, how could I fix this?

Thank you,

Miguel Erut

Re: Password error

От
Miguel Angel Erut Carrillo
Дата:
Hello,

No, I cannot. Neither through pgAdmin or terminal.

Miguel Erut

Are you able to connect postgresql via psql terminal?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

I recently installed the pgAdmin 4 application to use PostgreSQL on my Mac, and when I am in the Dashboard, to connect to the Server it asks for a password. I have entered all the password I can possibly come up with, since the one I thought would be the one doesn’t work, and none of them work. I may have done something wrong along the installation process or something. Please, how could I fix this?

Thank you,

Miguel Erut

Re: Password error

От
Yogesh Mahajan
Дата:
Hi,

If you are not able to connect postgresql via terminal, then something worn with postgresql configuration. You might want to check this link for the same.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB