Обсуждение: Slightly improved meson error for docs tools

Slightly improved meson error for docs tools

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
The meson build doesn't tell you what tool is missing when trying to
build the docs (and you don't have it in the path.. sigh), it just
tells you that something is missing. Attached is a small patch that at
least lists what's expected -- I'm not sure if this is the way to go,
or if we should somehow list the individual tools that are failing
here?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Вложения

Re: Slightly improved meson error for docs tools

От
Aleksander Alekseev
Дата:
Hi,

> least lists what's expected -- I'm not sure if this is the way to go,
> or if we should somehow list the individual tools that are failing
> here?

Personally I think the patch is OK.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Re: Slightly improved meson error for docs tools

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 1:05 PM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > least lists what's expected -- I'm not sure if this is the way to go,
> > or if we should somehow list the individual tools that are failing
> > here?
>
> Personally I think the patch is OK.

Thanks. I've pushed this one for now, we can always adjust further
later if needed.