Обсуждение: Trainning and Certification

Trainning and Certification

От
roger popa
Дата:
Hello,

You can tell if exists an oficial Postgresql Certification issued by postgresql.org ?
Or others (like PearsonVue)?
Training and Certification path, source doc ?

Regards

Re: Trainning and Certification

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
There is no certification offered by the PostgreSQL Project, or PostgreSQL
Global Development Group.

    ./daniel

--
Daniel Gustafsson