Обсуждение: Incorrect comment in tableam.h regarding GetHeapamTableAmRoutine()

Incorrect comment in tableam.h regarding GetHeapamTableAmRoutine()

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

I have noticed that GetHeapamTableAmRoutine() is listed as being a
member of tableamapi.c but it is a convenience routine located in
heapam_handler.c.  Shouldn't the header be fixed with something like
the attached?

Thoughts or comments?
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Incorrect comment in tableam.h regarding GetHeapamTableAmRoutine()

От
Richard Guo

I have noticed that GetHeapamTableAmRoutine() is listed as being a
member of tableamapi.c but it is a convenience routine located in
heapam_handler.c.  Shouldn't the header be fixed with something like
the attached?

+1. Nice catch.

Thanks
Richard

Re: Incorrect comment in tableam.h regarding GetHeapamTableAmRoutine()

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 02:14:32PM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> +1. Nice catch.

Thanks, applied it.
--
Michael