Обсуждение: Fwd: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)

Fwd: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)

От
Sanjay Minni

While support for mantic (Ubuntu 23.10) is now mentioned on the download page it seems it  looks for a folder 'mantic' in the URI https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt , which is not there