Обсуждение: Commitfest manager for September

Commitfest manager for September

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I would like to be the commitfest manager for CF 2023-09.

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Aleksander Alekseev
Дата:
Hi Peter,

> I would like to be the commitfest manager for CF 2023-09.

Many thanks for volunteering! If at some point you will require a bit
of help please let me know.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Melanie Plageman
Дата:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:36 AM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> > I would like to be the commitfest manager for CF 2023-09.
>
> Many thanks for volunteering! If at some point you will require a bit
> of help please let me know.

I too had planned to volunteer to help. I volunteer to do a
triage/summary of patch statuses, as has been done occasionally in the
past [1].
Have folks found this helpful in the past?

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAM-w4HOFOUNuOZSpsCfH_ir7dqJNdA1pxkxfaVEvLk5sn6HhsQ%40mail.gmail.com

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Jesper Pedersen
Дата:
Hi Melanie,

On 8/28/23 11:42, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> I too had planned to volunteer to help. I volunteer to do a
> triage/summary of patch statuses, as has been done occasionally in the
> past [1].
> Have folks found this helpful in the past?

Having a summary to begin with is very helpful for reviewers.

Best regards,

  Jesper

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:42:22AM -0400, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> I too had planned to volunteer to help. I volunteer to do a
> triage/summary of patch statuses, as has been done occasionally in the
> past [1].
> Have folks found this helpful in the past?

With the number of patches in place, getting any help with triaging is
much welcome, but I cannot speak for Peter.  FWIW, with your
experience, I think that you are a good fit, as is Aleksander.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 28.08.23 15:46, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I would like to be the commitfest manager for CF 2023-09.

I think my community account needs to have some privilege change to be
able to act as CF manager in the web interface.  Could someone make that
happen?

Re: Commitfest manager for September

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 2:50 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> On 28.08.23 15:46, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > I would like to be the commitfest manager for CF 2023-09.
>
> I think my community account needs to have some privilege change to be
> able to act as CF manager in the web interface.  Could someone make that
> happen?

Done!

--
 Magnus Hagander