Обсуждение: BUG #18048: Database process terminated automatically

BUG #18048: Database process terminated automatically

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      18048
Logged by:          Abishek Kumar
Email address:      abishekkumar2646@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.2
Operating system:   Windows server 2016

Hi team,

Database processes terminated automatically daily with different processes
like (Archive, Background, Checkpoint, and client) we can't able to trace
the error in logs files and In log files getting "see c include file
"ntstatus.h" for a description of the hexadecimal value" message alone,
Kindly the share the fix for this issue.

Re: BUG #18048: Database process terminated automatically

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 22:34, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> PostgreSQL version: 12.2
>
> Database processes terminated automatically daily with different processes
> like (Archive, Background, Checkpoint, and client) we can't able to trace
> the error in logs files and In log files getting "see c include file
> "ntstatus.h" for a description of the hexadecimal value" message alone,
> Kindly the share the fix for this issue.

You're about 3.5 years out of date with minor versions. Report back if
you're still having problems after upgrading to 12.15.

David