Обсуждение: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

От
Ophir Lojkine

Hello !

    I was redirected here after asking on #postgresql on IRC.

    I wrote what I think is a cool open-source tool that allows building an entire website out of a postgres database.

    I would like to introduce it to the community, but I'm new here and I wouldn't like to spam.

    Where is the best place to write a short post about it for the community ? Could it be featured in the news section of the postgresql.org homepage ? Or should I simply post to pgsql-announce ?

Cheers,

--
Ophir Lojkine

Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 7/7/23 08:35, Ophir Lojkine wrote:
> Hello !
>
>      I was redirected here after asking on #postgresql on IRC.
>
>      I wrote what I think is a cool open-source tool that allows
> building an entire website out of a postgres database
> <https://sql.ophir.dev/>.
>
>      I would like to introduce it to the community, but I'm new here and
> I wouldn't like to spam.
>
>      Where is the best place to write a short post about it for the
> community ? Could it be featured in the news section of the
> postgresql.org homepage ? Or should I simply post to pgsql-announce ?

I would say both the News section and pgsql-announce.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

От
"Wen Yi"
Дата:
Planet PostgreSQL