Обсуждение: Outdated description of PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE

Outdated description of PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
Hi,

I just noticed that the comment for PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE still says that "it's
currently used in xlog.c", which hasn't been true for quite some time.

PFA a naive patch to make the description more generic.

Вложения

Re: Outdated description of PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 01/07/2023 10:49, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that the comment for PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE still says that "it's
> currently used in xlog.c", which hasn't been true for quite some time.
>
> PFA a naive patch to make the description more generic.

Applied, thanks!

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Re: Outdated description of PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 12:01:55PM +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 01/07/2023 10:49, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> >
> > I just noticed that the comment for PG_CACHE_LINE_SIZE still says that "it's
> > currently used in xlog.c", which hasn't been true for quite some time.
> >
> > PFA a naive patch to make the description more generic.
>
> Applied, thanks!

Thanks!