Обсуждение: BUG #18008: SSL certificate error for Stackbuilder 4.2.1

BUG #18008: SSL certificate error for Stackbuilder 4.2.1

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      18008
Logged by:          ian crook
Email address:      ian@isa-software.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.8
Operating system:   windows server

When attempting to install the postgis extensions using stack builder 4.2.1
in both versions 14.8 and 15.2 I get a certificate verification problem
whilst accessing
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgos/pg14/v3.3.3/win64/postgis-bundel-pg14x64-setup-3.3.3-1.exe

The error message suggests that your SSL certificates are no valid (I am not
using any windows firewall etc) and returns SEC_E_ILLEGAL-MESSAGE
(0x80090326) and the URL is not accesible.
Please advise...
Thanks
Ian Crook

Re: BUG #18008: SSL certificate error for Stackbuilder 4.2.1

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Fri, 2023-06-30 at 09:44 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> When attempting to install the postgis extensions using stack builder 4.2.1
> in both versions 14.8 and 15.2 I get a certificate verification problem
> whilst accessing
> https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgos/pg14/v3.3.3/win64/postgis-bundel-pg14x64-setup-3.3.3-1.exe

The Windows installation packages are not maintained by PostgreSQL, but by
EnterpriseDB.  You will have to ask them.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: BUG #18008: SSL certificate error for Stackbuilder 4.2.1

От
Sandeep Thakkar

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
On Fri, 2023-06-30 at 09:44 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> When attempting to install the postgis extensions using stack builder 4.2.1
> in both versions 14.8 and 15.2 I get a certificate verification problem
> whilst accessing
> https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgos/pg14/v3.3.3/win64/postgis-bundel-pg14x64-setup-3.3.3-1.exe

The Windows installation packages are not maintained by PostgreSQL, but by
EnterpriseDB.  You will have to ask them.

No, PostGIS windows installers are not generated or maintained by EnterpriseDB.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

--
Sandeep Thakkar