Обсуждение: Commitfest manager for July

Commitfest manager for July

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
A quick scan of the archives doesn't turn up anyone who has volunteered in
advance to run the upcoming commitfest.  Is anyone keen at trying their hand at
this very important community work?  The July CF is good for anyone doing this
for the first time IMHO as it's usually less stressful than the ones later in
the cycle.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest manager for July

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 28 Jun 2023, at 09:45, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
> A quick scan of the archives doesn't turn up anyone who has volunteered in
> advance to run the upcoming commitfest.  Is anyone keen at trying their hand at
> this very important community work?  The July CF is good for anyone doing this
> for the first time IMHO as it's usually less stressful than the ones later in
> the cycle.

Since this didn't get any takers, and we are in July AoE since a few days ago,
I guess I'll assume the role this time in the interest of moving things along.
I've switched the 2023-07 CF to in-progress and 2023-09 to open, let's try to
close patches!

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest manager for July

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 12:26:44PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Since this didn't get any takers, and we are in July AoE since a few days ago,
> I guess I'll assume the role this time in the interest of moving things along.
> I've switched the 2023-07 CF to in-progress and 2023-09 to open, let's try to
> close patches!

Thanks, Daniel!
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Commitfest manager for July

От
Ibrar Ahmed

On Tue, Jul 4, 2023 at 5:03 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 12:26:44PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Since this didn't get any takers, and we are in July AoE since a few days ago,
> I guess I'll assume the role this time in the interest of moving things along.
> I've switched the 2023-07 CF to in-progress and 2023-09 to open, let's try to
> close patches!

Thanks, Daniel!
--
Michael
If nobody taking that, I can take the responsibility.--