Обсуждение: pg_dump: Remove some dead code

pg_dump: Remove some dead code

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I have found that the per-column atttypmod tracking in pg_dump isn't
actually used anywhere.  (The values are read but not used for writing
out any commands.)  This is because some time ago we started formatting
all types through format_type() on the server.  So this dead code can be
removed.
Вложения

Re: pg_dump: Remove some dead code

Дата:
> I have found that the per-column atttypmod tracking in pg_dump isn't
> actually used anywhere.  (The values are read but not used for writing
> out any commands.)  This is because some time ago we started formatting
> all types through format_type() on the server.  So this dead code can be
> removed.

Good catch.  LGTM.

            regards, tom lane