Обсуждение: Logical replication of large objects

Logical replication of large objects

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh

I started this thread 5 years ago: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/7c70d9bd-76fc-70fa-cfec-14f00a4a49c3%40matrix.gatewaynet.com#15cbf1c82be9341e551e60e287264380

We'd be willing to help funding development needed to support Large Object logical replication.

Anyone interested?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: Logical replication of large objects

От
Joshua Drake
Дата:
Large objects are largely considered a deprecated feature.

Though I like the idea, was there any consensus on -hackers?

JD

We'd be willing to help funding development needed to support Large Object logical replication.

Anyone interested?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS
Mobile: +47 909 56 963
Вложения

Re: Logical replication of large objects

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh
Дата:
Large objects are largely considered a deprecated feature.

Though I like the idea, was there any consensus on -hackers?

Nobody seems interested in it…

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS