Обсуждение: Change email address on Community page

Change email address on Community page

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
Hello,

the email address on the Community page for updates is:

webmaster@postgresql.org

This should probably be this mailing list.

Attached patch (in two versions) points to the website of the
list, and the other version adds the mailing address of the list.

                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: Change email address on Community page

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 1/3/22 2:34 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the email address on the Community page for updates is:
>
> webmaster@postgresql.org
>
> This should probably be this mailing list.
>
> Attached patch (in two versions) points to the website of the
> list, and the other version adds the mailing address of the list.

Thanks. I've committed the latter version of the patch, with an advisory
that this is a publicly archived mailing list.

Jonathan

Вложения