Обсуждение: listing Steampipe on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers

listing Steampipe on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers

От
Jon Udell
Дата:
Hi there,

We'd like to list our tool, https://steampipe.io, on that page. We imagine it could appear under Generic SQL Database Wrappers like so:

Type: Native

License: Tool and FDW engine: AGPL, Plugins: Apache 2.0

Notes: Steampipe bundles Postgres with an FDW engine, https://github.com/turbot/steampipe-postgres-fdw, that supports a growing ecosystem of plugins (https://hub.steampipe.io/plugins) that consume APIs, map them to tables, and enable queries within and across APIs.

We'll defer to your judgement as to where and how to place it, but we hope you'll agree that Steampipe belongs on the page.

Thanks,

Jon Udell
Steampipe community lead

Re: listing Steampipe on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Hi Jon,

On 2021-Nov-11, Jon Udell wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> We'd like to list our tool, https://steampipe.io, on that page. We imagine
> it could appear under Generic SQL Database Wrappers like so:

Well, it's a wiki. Anybody with editor privileges can edit it.  If you
want edit privs, just ask -- we need your community username for that.

--
Álvaro Herrera