Обсуждение: Error when starting pgadmin

Error when starting pgadmin

От
Luca Catarinella
Дата:
when I start pgadmin this screen opens and I can't do absolutely anything.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin but the problem persists, what can I do?

Вложения

Re: Error when starting pgadmin

От
Gavan Schneider
Дата:
On 7 Nov 2021, at 5:21, Luca Catarinella wrote:

> when I start pgadmin this screen opens and I can't do absolutely anything.
>
> I tried to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin but the problem persists, what
> can I do?

Apologies in advance if you have already done this…

When the “>” symbol to the left of the “Servers” is clicked pgAdmin is meant to disclose the list of servers, and a
similaridiom takes you down the hierarchy

Gavan Schneider
+61 405 124 883
dr.gavan.schneider@pendari.net