Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
tison
Дата:
Hi,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is tison and I would like to modify the development information page[1] on entry

* Running a CommitFest

Since it has a new address and title.

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2021-Oct-02, tison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is tison

Okay.  I've expedited your cool-off period.  Please log in to the wiki
once so that the user is created there, and ping back.

> and I would like to modify the development information page[1] on
> entry
>
> * Running a CommitFest
>
> Since it has a new address and title.

True ...

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Re: Wiki editor request

От
tison
Дата:
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> 于2021年10月3日周日 上午5:33写道:
On 2021-Oct-02, tison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is tison

Okay.  I've expedited your cool-off period.  Please log in to the wiki
once so that the user is created there, and ping back.

Thank you. I've created the account but still don't see an edit button.
Ping back here.

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2021-Oct-03, tison wrote:

> Thank you. I've created the account but still don't see an edit button.
> Ping back here.

I've made you an editor now, yay.

--
Álvaro Herrera

Re: Wiki editor request

От
tison

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> 于2021年10月4日周一 下午11:54写道:
On 2021-Oct-03, tison wrote:

> Thank you. I've created the account but still don't see an edit button.
> Ping back here.

I've made you an editor now, yay.

Thank you and page updated. I'm reading wiki pages these days
PG community saves a lot of best practices IMO.

--
Álvaro Herrera

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2021-Oct-05, tison wrote:

> Thank you and page updated. I'm reading wiki pages these days
> PG community saves a lot of best practices IMO.

That's great to hear.  Please be aware that quite a few pages are
outdated or even in need of major revamps or complete rewrites; feel
free to edit things.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/