Обсуждение: pgagent installation and configuration on windows

pgagent installation and configuration on windows

От
Sachin Kumar
Дата:
Hi Experts,

I am using PostgresSQL V13 and PG Admin V 5.6. I want to use PGAgent for Backup Job Scheduling. Please help me out how can I configure pgagent on my windows system?

--

Best Regards,
Sachin Kumar

Re: pgagent installation and configuration on windows

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Hi Sachin

I am using PostgresSQL V13 and PG Admin V 5.6. I want to use PGAgent for Backup Job Scheduling. Please help me out how can I configure pgagent on my windows system?

--

Best Regards,
Sachin Kumar

--